Translate

Holy # Sevens


From: Yosef Hakohen <chazon
Date: February 8, 2010
To: joy
Subject: Re: My holy # sevens workshop

Wow!

And it is so beautiful that you shared with them the blessing for studying.the Torah.

May Hashem always guide you in your Torah teaching.

Shalom Rav,
Yosef

~ ~ ~
From: Yosef <
To: 
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007
Subject: Reply

Dear Joy,

The Temple is not yet restored, so we cannot bring the seventy offerings to the Temple during Succos; however, we can pray for the seventy nations. In addition, when we study the Torah which has seventy faces, we strengthen and elevate the diversity within the universe which includes the seventy nations.

Baruch Hashem, I am doing better, And I bless you with a beautiful and uplifting week!

Kol Tuv,
Yosef

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baruch Dayan HaEmet

I invite you to leave your thoughts here about
Reb Yosef Ben Shlomo Hakohen, zt"l.
You are invited to write about Reb Yosef, and I'll be happy to post it.
Let me know.
Shalom and in sympathy,
Joy Krauthammer