Translate

A Modern-Day Patriarch

Dear Ms. Krauthammer,

You have my full permission to use my essay in any way you think it will bring people to recognize Reb Yosef's contributions and appreciate his life.

May you, and all his students and friends, bring him much "nachas."

AS 

~

A Modern-Day Patriarch in Ami Magazine, web-based publication.

This one sentence from entire article in link represents my sentiments. - Joy

"And so the anguish at Yosef’s unexpected passing was felt not only by Tehilla but by countless people around the world, in the strangest of places, who had benefitted from his writing—and, in many cases, his personal interaction with them."

By Avi Shafran on November 1st, 2011


Please see ARCHIVES  (lower left) 
or OLDER POSTS  (on lower right) 
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baruch Dayan HaEmet

I invite you to leave your thoughts here about
Reb Yosef Ben Shlomo Hakohen, zt"l.
You are invited to write about Reb Yosef, and I'll be happy to post it.
Let me know.
Shalom and in sympathy,
Joy Krauthammer